Detox and Cleanse Your Liver Naturally
[Full Guide] How to Detox Your Liver 👉 https://bit.ly/3aKBQTy
How to detox your liver? Is it possible to detox your liver? The answer is yes! In this video, we are only going to cover the foods and supplements that you can add to your diet for cleansing the liver in a natural way.
🍵Best Liver Detox Supplements:
1. Fiber – https://amzn.to/3cOhp9C
2. Green Tea – https://amzn.to/2IBowo4
3. Garlic – https://amzn.to/3cGLdF7
4. Vitamin C – https://amzn.to/2vVT4Oj
5. Turmeric – https://amzn.to/2TUDnir
6. Nuts – https://amzn.to/3aJOJwx
7. Leafy Green Vegetables – https://amzn.to/3cQCgJw
(These are affiliate links, which means that if you click and make a purchase, we earn a small commission.)
[Full Article] Click Here 👉 https://bit.ly/3aKBQTy
This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please consult with your physician with any questions that you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you watch in this video. Please consult with your physician before changing or adding any foods or supplements to your diet.
1. Increase the Intake of Fiber
Fiber helps our body digest the food that we eat and helps get rid of toxins. Unfortunately, a lot of times, many of the foods that we eat are stripped of their natural fiber content.
2. Make Drinking Green Tea a Habit
And, compared to other forms of tea or coffee, green tea is known to have positive health benefits. For example, catechins are commonly present in green tea and serve as an antioxidant for the liver.
3. Add Garlic to Your Diet
Garlic is a healthy ingredient that is recognized in many cultures and cuisines for its beneficial properties. It is rich in sulfur that helps the liver by activating certain enzymes to remove toxins from the body.
4. Increase Vitamin C Intake
Not only is Vitamin C good for your immune system, but it’s also been shown to have positive effects on the liver as well. All you have to do is simply eat more citrus fruits, such as oranges, lemons, and grapefruits.
5. Add Turmeric to Your Diet
It is believed that the addition of turmeric to your diet can promote the growth of new cells in the liver.
6. Add Nuts to Your Diet
Nuts, which are high in protein and amino acids, are known to have beneficial effects on the liver. Walnuts, in particular, are high in arginine and omega-3 fatty acids. Both of these are helpful in cleansing and detoxifying the liver.
7. Increase the Consumption of Leafy Green Vegetables
Along with fiber, leafy green vegetables have some amazing compounds that can promote the health of your liver.
💙MORE FROM RTZ
▪ Free TMC Practice Exam 👉 http://bit.ly/2XlwASL
▪ Free RRT Cheat Sheet 👉 http://bit.ly/2IbmOKB
▪ Our World-Famous Test Bank 👉 http://bit.ly/2Kp73ln
▪ Our Story 👉 http://bit.ly/2Xgk5YH
▪ Resources for RT’s 👉 http://bit.ly/2WVV5qo
▪ Testimonials 👉 http://bit.ly/2x7b5Gl
▪ Instagram 👉 http://bit.ly/2FhF0jV
▪ Twitter 👉 http://bit.ly/2ZsS6T1
▪ Facebook 👉 http://bit.ly/2MSEejt
▪ Pinterest 👉 http://bit.ly/2ZwVLPw
Cartoon – Howling (Ft. Asena) [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
🔊 Free Download / Stream: http://ncs.io/Howling
#RespiratoryTherapy #RespiratoryTherapist #RespiratoryTherapySchool